Any Emergency Services Organization is eligible for membership including Fire, Rescue, Emergency Medical Services, and Forest Fire Crews.
Benefits of Organization Membership of the Lancaster County Firemen’s Association Inc (LCFA):
- Voting rights at the June Annual Meeting if dues are post marked by April 1
- Monthly subscription to the PA Fireman Magazine for Organization, Delegate and Alternates
- Any size color ad in the PA Fireman Magazine will be reduced to black and white ad pricing
- 5% discount on all LCFA bookstore purchases
- Notification of special events
- Provide fire safety education trailer for public education
- Covers up to $1,000.00 of consumables for training at Lancaster County Public Safety Training Center (LCPSTC) or Pequea Lane Fire School per year
- Provides fire department use of Pequea Lane Fire School facilities
- LCFA funds the position of the Fire Training Coordinator at Lancaster County Public Safety Training Center (LCPSTC)
- Contributes to funding of Lancaster County Public Safety Training Center Foundation
Please pay dues promptly, complete and return the attached form with remittance. Make check payable to Lancaster County Firemen’s Association Inc. Membership Cards will be mailed to you.
If delegate and alternate delegates are unable to attend the annual meeting, and a substitute is attending, that person will need to bring a letter of authorization to vote on the Company’s behalf. The authorization letter needs to be on company letterhead with the Company President and Secretary or Treasurer signatures listing the person authorized to cast a ballot for said Company. WALK IN SUBSTITUTE DELEGATES WILL NOT BE RECOGNIZED.