Benefits of Individual membership of the Lancaster County Firemen’s Association, Inc (LCFA):
- Monthly subscription to the PA Fireman Magazine.
- 5% discount on all LCFA bookstore purchases.
- Under the current bylaws, all members after one year of membership, get a $1,000.00 Death Benefit. Current Beneficiary Designation Form must be on file at LCFA.
What LCFA does for you and your Lancaster County Emergency Services Organization:
- Provide fire safety education trailer for public education.
- Covers up to $1,000.00 of consumables for training at Lancaster County Public Safety Training Center (LCPSTC) or Pequea Lane Fire School per year.
- Provides fire department use of Pequea Lane Fire School facilities.
- LCFA funds the position of the Fire Training Coordinator at Lancaster County Public Safety Training Center (LCPSTC).
- Contributes to funding of Lancaster County Public Safety Training Center Foundation.