Rope Rescue Technician Field Guide
The companion Field Guide to the CMC Rope Rescue Manual includes updated rope rescue techniques written and edited by our founder, Jim Frank, and former CMC School Director, John McKently. It features water- and tear-proof stock for lasting durability. The spiral-bound guide measures 10 cm (4”) W x 15.2 cm (6”) H and fits into radio harnesses, BDU and uniform pockets, so you can take it anywhere!
184 pages. Printed in USA.
The 6th Edition includes the following updates:
- New section on Twin-Tension Systems
- More on Ladder Rescue Systems
- New section on Skate Block Systems
- Techniques for belaying with the CLUTCH
- User information for the CLUTCH
- Test results of contamination on polyester ropes