Exam Prep: Fire Fighter I and II
The Second Edition of Exam Prep: Fire Fighter I & II is designed to thoroughly prepare you for a Fire Fighter I or II certification, promotion, or training examination by including the same type of multiple-choice questions you are likely to encounter on the actual exam.
To help improve examination scores, this preparation guide follows Performance Training Systems, Inc.’s Systematic Approach to Examination Preparation. Exam Prep: Fire Fighter I & II, Second Edition is written by fire personnel explicitly for fire personnel, and all content has been verified with the latest reference materials and by a technical review committee.
Benefits of the Systematic Approach to Examination Preparation include:
- Emphasizing areas of weakness
- Providing immediate feedback
- Learning material through context and association
Exam Prep: Fire Fighter I & II, Second Edition includes:
- Practice examinations for Fire Fighter I & II levels
- Self-scoring guide with page references for further study
- Winning test-taking tips and helpful hints
- Coverage of NFPA 1001, Standard for Fire Fighter Professional Qualifications, 2008 Edition